Twine Template II
Surprise! In all my newfound free time I finally found a moment, not to mention some motivation, to finish the second twine template that I’ve been working on for a while, and since I know at least one of you were waiting for it, I thought I would just pop back on here to share it with you.
🌸 This template Includes:
- Three different colour palettes included
- Option to build a logo using only html/css
- Responsive/Mobile friendly UI
- Simple light/dark theme switch
- Settings to change theme, font and font size
- Three Google fonts imported + one free font from Dafont.com
- Open Dyslexic font
- Two coded stat page examples
- The notify custom macro installed, styled and displayed
- Loading / Startup screen
- Autosave feature
Now, I’m not completely sure that everything is working as it should — and there are definitely some things that still need tweaking, but I have some time tomorrow to work on it, so I thought I would just release it now and then hopefully get some feedback that I can work on tomorrow. So feel free to fire off a comment if you find something or have any suggestions!
I’m also working on typing up a little instruction pamphlet (lol) for anyone unsure of how to use it, as well as to notify y’all of some of the important things to note, so that’s coming soon.
But, in the mean time, you can find the template here 🌸
I hope you enjoy it!
Get Twine Template II
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.